P.E.A.C.E. Farm Sanctuary provides a safe home for rescued farmed animals in Mission, BC. We are not a petting zoo, but here to educate the public and youth about farmed animals, sharing their stories and respecting their autonomy and boundaries while visiting them at their home. Tours are conducted in a way to observe and learn, with opportunities for residents to say hi, but always on their terms. ♡
Please read the following carefully before purchasing your ticket:
- Want to come on a tour? Great! Please note that means you agree to our event policies.
- What to wear? Outdoor weather appropriate clothing and closed toed shoes/boots please! Keep in mind we do a lot of walking, and if it’s rainy, there’s lots of muddy puddles.
- Talking about muddy puddles. Children are very welcome, but only with adult supervision. Also we recommend putting babies in slings, as strollers might have a hard time unless they are made for trails.
- How accessible is your space? Our tours take place on gravel and dirt roads, as well as grass pastures. We have wheelchair accessible compost toilets by the events space, and use a voice amplifier during tours. If you have any specific accessibility needs, please contact us to make arrangements before visiting.
- Stay for a vegan picnic! After your tour you can stay for a lunch/dinner picnic at our picnic tables in the event space (right next to the parking space by the toilets). All food has to be vegan (as per our event policies and out of respect for our residents) and brought along by you. We ask that you stay only in the event space during that time and leave no later than the time agreed upon with the tour guide. Please take all your garbage and compost home with you.
- All food has to stay in the car during tours.
- Can I bring my puppy/dog? No companion animals of any kind are permitted on the grounds for safety purposes. It’s also a big no-no leaving them in your car. Please leave them in the safety of their home.
Adult // $20
Child (Under 12 Years) // $15
Child (Under 3 Years) // Free
*All funds will go to keeping their bellies full this winter*